I am truly Excited! The Dundalk Chamber has many events and networking opportunities planned well into 2018. There are a lot of new members and many who have re-newed their membership. Welcome to All.
It’s a New Day & A New Chamber and I am so proud to be a part of it!
Please remember to keep our troops & our country in your prayers always.
Thank You For Your Support,
Are You a Chamber Ambassador?
The Dundalk Chamber of Commerce has come a long way recently, but we still can use all of the help we can get. With over 30 new members our voice is spreading about the many programs we offer to help the business community.
Business organizations, government agencies and legislators are more aware of our presence than ever before, but we need to make sure that we're doing our best to spread the word.
As a member of the Chamber, remember that you are an ambassador who can do great things for the economic development of this area.
Remember, the Dundalk Chamber thrives through the collective efforts of its members!
- When you're with other business owners, make sure they understand the benefits of the Dundalk Chamber (listed in this newsletter). Once a colleague understands our value proposition, it’s a short distance to them becoming a member.
- Consider sponsoring an event. Any help in deferring costs of our many events only adds to our options. Can you offer a space to meet? Help shoulder the expense for food or beverages? Can you offer a door prize?
- Wear your colors. If you haven't received our newly designed Dundalk Chamber decal to display at your place of business, contact your Executive Director and she'll get you one.
- Forward this newsletter to a friend or colleague to spark their interest.
- There are plenty of other things you can do to promote the Chamber in your own way, so use your imagination.